As part of the CANW Challenge we’ve set ourselves a target to connect with 100 businesses, willing to support us in one or more of the following ways. You will then be a member of the 100 Club.
Some ways you could help
- Providing a ‘Gift in Kind’ or a donation of a service that may be of use to the charity in its operation or as a prize for our fundraising.
- Providing volunteers for our events.
- Organising a fundraiser or a ‘pound day’ with staff and customers in their own business or offices.
- Supporting our foster care recruitment campaign by displaying or distributing literature with their premises, to customers or in publications and mailings.
- Displaying a collection tub on your till point or reception for loose change donations.
- Taking part in our £1 a week lottery draw.
- Making a donation to our Pound Day appeal.
- Something else! The more innovative and interesting the better, as we will be publicising every business that comes on board with our campaign and we’re looking for great stories and photographs
In return you will receive:
A profile press release about your involvement with a photograph or short filmed interview. This will be created by our PR team of professional publicists and distributed to all local media outlets, with a feature and link on the Blackburn Life website, linked to the story on the Child Action Northwest. Traffic will be driven to these sites via Facebook and Twitter. You will also be able to display the “Proud Member of the 100 Club” acknowledgement on your website, stationery and publicity material
Proud Members of the 100 Club
- Ewood Florist – Bolton Road, Blackburn
- Blackburn Life Media
- Canal Boat Cruises of Riley Green – Bolton Road, Hoghton, Preston
- Clitheroe Pop Choir
- Napthens Solicitors – Offices across the Northwest
- Astley Bank Hotel in Darwen
- Patrick’s Emporium
- The Brookside Hair, Beauty & Wellbeing Centre
To join the 100 Club contact Nicola Terry, Fundraising & Creative Partnerships Manager, CANW, Whalley Road, Wilpshire, Blackburn BB1 9LL. You can email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01254 244700 or complete the form:
Text CANW01 £5 or £10 to 70070 to donate to CANW and make a difference today. JustTextGiving by Vodafone.